Financial support for further education from the Waff
To get financial support for training and courses in Vienna is not as difficult as it may seem. It’s worth a try because – depending on the model – you may get even 90% of your money back.
BildungsKonto – who can receive founding from Waff?
– with a permanent residence in Vienna
– employed (ASVG)
– with maternity allowance (if employed before taking maternity leave)
– taking bildungskarenz (dean’s leave)
– new – self employed
– registered in AMS in Vienna
– employed with geringfügig contract
– attending a course worth minimum 150€
What is the amount of the grant?
– 50 % of the course fees (max. EUR 200): for people in employment
– 50 % of the course fees (max. EUR 300) at the beginning of the course: for persons who are unemployed
Different types of courses and exams are financially supported only if provided by educational institutions recognized by Waff. A complete list of institutions you can find on at www.waff.at.
Submit an application for support in the Waff office or online at www.waff.at within three months following successful completion of a course.
Address and opening hours:
Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 17.00
Friday – 8.00 – 15.00