Internship Journalism. The Verein Babel is offering the internship in the field of journalism. Babel association is a Non-profit Organisation, which mainly offers German courses and Integration workshops in Austria.
In addition, the association has an online news portal (www.wenedi.eu) in which it reports on the latest events, life in Vienna and Austria, reports from another Countries or charitable associations and NGOs. Babel association publishes only the good news.
We are looking for young talents that we can support. Therefore, we are regularly offering internships that are intended to serve as further education and experience for young people.
As a trainee in journalism you are responsible for the association’s news portal. You search for topics independently and write articles (possibly also in several languages), which you can then publish yourself. You are also invited to take the pictures for your articles yourself.
We are looking for an intern with the following qualities:
– Love of writing
– Love of constructive journalism
– command of the German language (and/or English and/or Polish/or other language)
– SEO knowledge is an advantage (but not a must)
– Possible knowledge of photojournalism
What Babel association offers:
– You can gain journalistic experience and do interviews, write reports, etc.
– You can write and publish your own journalistic texts.
– You can write and publish your own Blog.
– A relaxed working atmosphere
– You can work when and where you want (there are no fixed office hours)
– Training in the CMS system, GoogleAnalytics, SEO, SEM
Internship period: freely agreed
If you are interested, please contact us:
Adresse: Kirchstetterngasse 60